9.17.2010

Project Sneak Peek

It feels like fall this week.  Beckett and I are settling into our new routine of being home together while Jack is at school.  Without Jack to play with, Becks is my full time helper.  We had quite a few fun shopping outings to source out tile and hardware for Mom & Dad's kitchen, as well as a few trips to Home Depot (mainly to cruise around in the "race cart.")

Projects seem to be taking a little longer, so nothing that we started this week is complete... but here are a few hints about what we've been up to...

We got a good start on this:

But then we spent some time doing this:


which led to this:

2 comments:

  1. You're knitting! I need to go get some needles RIGHT NOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... let me know when you get your needles... you can come over to visit and we can sit by my new fireplace and knit!!! Ha!

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts??? Thanks for taking time to comment!