2.23.2012

Affordable Art with Style at Home

Original art is one of the best ways to elevate the style factor in your home.  And guess what?  It doesn’t have to cost a fortune. 

Elaine Song, Web Editor for Style at Home, has put together a roundup of fantastic ideas for adding original art to your home on a budget.  The article features creative ideas from ten bloggers (including me!)   

straight on 3

Hop over to see where I found the affordable artwork for my living room.

Thank you Elaine for including me in this great article!

4 comments:

  1. yaaay!!!! that is my photo!
    that is one of my favorite photos of your boys so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your addition! I'm so thrilled to be in such amazingly talented company. M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pleasure working with you! Thanks so much for participating and hopefully there will be many more features to come ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it. It's such a great way to fill up a big space. Congrats on being featured!

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts??? Thanks for taking time to comment!