… hello? …
It’s been so long that I don’t know if anyone will even read this!!!
I’m back from my extended blogcation! Here are a few things that are new since I last blogged:
1. Both boys are in school full time! I have to admit, it kind of threw me into a bit of an identity crisis. It's weird being a stay at home mom when your kids are in school all day. The good part? I get to go out during the day to drink pretty mochas in places where I would never venture into with the two boys.
2. Speaking of the boys, this happened to my piano. They thought it would be funny to make every key black. Grrr.
… the tops and fronts washed off. But not the sides. (I hope their piano teacher doesn’t see this.)
My goal going forward is to have no more ‘shit my kids destroyed’ posts… my kids are OFFICIALLY to old for this!
3. We saw Oprah! She did a talk in Saskatoon, and I got to go with my Mom, sister, and bestie. Amazing. Definitely one of those bucket list experiences.
4. We started our bathroom reno! It was quite a challenge to get this beast out of our house. More on that later this week!
5. A few people actually noticed that I wasn't blogging... So special shout out to the friends and family that encouraged me to get back at it again! Thanks for checking in!
Blog friends... I feel so out of the loop! I'll be around to say hello later today!
ps… I have more exciting projects in the works. Stay tuned!